Sulphurnet is a specialist in process design of sulphur production, melting, and purification plants, starting from the PFD, P&ID, and the complete plant design. Sulphurnet also offers industrial filtration systems including high quality, innovative and customized solutions for the Chemical Process Industry. Our systems and technologies are sold worldwide. We are always looking for new ways to ensure customer satisfaction, aiming to provide customers with solutions that suit their needs and requirements. To strengthen our position in this international market, we are looking for a: PROJECT / MECHANICAL ENGINEER M/F
As a mechanical project engineer, you control the entire process, from the tender stage, outsourcing, purchase, control and final inspection of the product. We work according to International codes (ASME, PED) and work is outsourced to certified companies. We provide total solutions, including skids with piping, instruments and automation. Calculations for skid as well for pressure vessels is part of the work. Producing and checking technical drawings and parts lists. You communicate continuously with clients and suppliers and monitor the progress of the project. This is done in a team with different disciplines in which you coach each other.
Position & Responsibilities
- Design of process equipment for the assigned project(s) following the Company established procedures.
- Liaising with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure product development is at the highest standard.
- Activity planning, work scheduling, and monitoring to meet the project schedule with resource optimization.
- Preparation/review of drawing (AutoCad, Inventor), project-specific specifications, design calculation analysis, procurement specification.
- Communicate with our sub-contractors and clients.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or comparable
- Additional knowledge and training in, for example CAD applications (Inventor, plant 3D) and mechanical design
- 1 to 3 years relevant work experience
- Good teamwork capabilities
- Large learning capabilities and result oriented
- You are able to analyse a problem and give directions to transfer these in solutions which leads to improvement actions
- Knowledge of (pressure) vessels design and manufacturing is a plus
- You are decisive, assertive and communicative
The Offer Sulphurnet is a growing company offering outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working international culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment We offer excellent primary and secondary employment conditions.